Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Nostalgic Graphic Tees



Do you have a little cowboy? How about super hero? Or a ballerina? Mermaid? Fisherman? Pirate? Painter? Then pick up their soon-to-be favorite shirt at the next Artist Market!




Created by Elizabeth Horton, here's the story of Nostalgic Graphic Tees:

"I am the owner of a commercial graphic design firm who has been inspired by my own children to branch out into clothing designs for kids. 


Seeing my children grow and develop their imaginations made me feel nostalgic of some of my own childhood memories. I remembered the joy in picking a flower, playing on a see saw, twirling in a tutu, catching that first firefly of the summer, looking at clouds against a blue sky, blowing bubbles, fishing in grandaddy’s pond, riding a bike. I loved reliving those simple moments with my own family and wanted to capture them in some fashion. 

My goal is to design products that are comfortable, unique, timeless, and age appropriate. This is the shirt that I hope you and your children will reach for time and time again!"




No comments:

Post a Comment