Monday, February 11, 2013

Want to participate in the next market, but not sure how? Sign up for our email list!

I pretty regularly get emails from potential vendors, looking for details on how to get involved in the next market, so I thought I should share the easiest way to stay in the know.

To be the first to know about application dates, join our list! I'll email out application dates, and all the details on what you need to include to apply. As soon as I have a date secured with the Music Farm (typically 6-8 weeks before a market), I'll email you guys and let you know. 

To sign up - click "Join our List" on the homepage. Enter your email, click subscribe, and you're done. 


Inbox pretty slammed? Don't worry - I don't send a TON of emails. You'll know market and application dates, of course. I also include a few emails leading up to the event with the list of confirmed vendors, food truck details, etc. But I won't overload you. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment