Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Cheatin' Heart

Forgive me, LAM supporters. I've been cheating with another blog. But I swear, you're still my main squeeze.

I recently left the Music Farm for a new opportunity; one that comes in the 9-5 version. And while I find weekends incredibly sweet, I realize I was doing quite a bit of mid-week blogging. Just give me a little time. I'll adjust and be posting awesomeness again in no time. 

I'll still be hosting the Artist Market at the Farm - so no worries there. I actually should have a date by the beginning of next week! As soon as we have a date, I'll start taking applications. Can't wait to do it all over again!

But, because I've been cheating, I'll give you the opportunity to do the same. Be sure to check out Crafty Feast, coming to Columbia SC on April 28th!


With 100 or so vendors - ranging from jewelry, candles, stuffed animals, print art, sweet treats, woodworking, and pottery to glassware and purses, you definitely want to check this one out.

What is Crafty Feast?
Crafty Feast is an independent, juried craft fair that began in May of 2009 and specializes in experimental, non-traditional and unique handmade or repurposed crafts.  Vendors range from unusual jewelry to odd stuffed animals and vintage fabric purses. Sometimes Crafty Feast is indoors and sometimes it’s outdoors.  Every festival is a little different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment