Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Maker's Market at Mixon

Made it out to Mixon on Sunday for the Maker's Market. What a cute neighborhood! 



And the layout was great - plenty of space for the vendors, live music under the shed, beer and wine, Hello My Name is BBQ and lots of room for kids and dogs to run around. 

Old Growth Fine Furniture





Chuck Keppler Designs
Bird Flower Creations

Carla Bakes



I think what I like most about this event (besides the vendors of course) was the sense of community you felt there. People brought lawn chairs and spent the afternoon in the park. Supporting local talent has never been more fun! 

Hello My Name is BBQ


King of Pops



Beautiful weather, raspberry lime pops, corn hole and crafty goodness; it was a great way to  spend a Sunday!
Sassafras & Twine
Hello Everywear!
Myla's Bags

Lauren Shuler Designs
Forest & Fin

Ink Meets Paper


There were a few vendors there that I didn't know and I neglected to get everyone's card - can anyone help me out?

The Farmer's Market is back next weekend. It feels like a long time coming for me; can't wait to enjoy a Saturday morning in Marion Square. Any other markets in your plans?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen! JuJu Beads will be at the next Maker's Market--saw your link on the sidebar and not sure if you meant to include that other one or not but mine etsy link is www.shopjujubeads.etsy.com. If you could update/add to the list I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Link updated - sorry about that Julie!

    ReplyDelete