Sunday, August 5, 2012

Maker's Market at Mixson

I swung by the Maker's Market at Mixson this morning. Here are a few of my favorite new finds:



Le Papillon Vert, who you've seen produce collars and wrist cuffs at a couple LAM's has moved into pillow cases and purses. I love the designs and colors. You can also find Evita at the Downtown Farmer's Market.



Tucker's Treats has unveiled their new line of cat treats, in addition to their homemade dog biscotti. Stay tuned for a video review of Mable losing her mind over cat nip treats!



Urbane Baby makes the cutest clothes! I love the tie onesie and the bow straps on their Ila dress.



And a vendor I've never met before - 4th Avenue Gardens. These succulents in handcrafted vessels are so fun; perfect for a desk or window sill. As someone who has recently moved into the cube life, it could use a little greenery!

I love the wine corks. I've been saving mine up for a DIY project ... not sure I have the skill/green thumb for this!

If you haven't checked out the Maker's Market at Mixson, add it to your 1st Sunday of every month's to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment