Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lauren Amos Designs




In May, Lauren took the plunge:

"I want so badly for Lauren Amos Designs to be a successful jewelry business! I've always told people that creating jewelry was my fun hobby, but now I'm ready to turn it into a full on career! I am putting my heart and soul into this business and trying to think of all kinds of ways to increase my audience, by creating a twitter account, offering a giveaway on my facebook fan page and even starting this blog...but it's a hard road. Harder than I expected. But now I'm in it, I've jumped off the deep end and I'm no quitter - so here it goes! Fingers crossed!"






And while she's left SC for our neighboring Carolina, we are looking forward to watching her fabulous business grow!


Connect with Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or follow her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment