Thursday, November 8, 2012

Piper Blue




In Tessa's words:

"Piper Blue was inspired by a skinny, little dog, named Piper. She is a one and a half year old whippet, and is also one of my three beloved canine children. I originally wanted to start making martingale collars for her, and somehow got into jewelry during the process. I am still working on the collars, but have focused on other crafts for the time being. 
Blue is my favorite color by far, so I put two of my favorite things together...Voila!!
I love designing, planning, and the internet, so it made so much sense to go into business. There are many more handmade goods to come!"






The shop is currently closed, as Tessa just gave birth to a baby boy! So be sure to say hello and congrats at the Dec 8th market!

No comments:

Post a Comment