Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pop Up Shop at Artisan Tees

I stopped by Artisan Tees this morning to check out their Bloody Sunday Pop Up Shop and was really impressed by the selection.  It's a small space, but they lay it out well with kid's clothing, jewelry, art, accessories and of course, tees.




This is a really cool idea.  And it's awesome of Artisan Tees to open their space to other local artists.  Be sure to check out their shop and the monthly (last Friday of every month I believe) art openings.   




Great items from Urbane Baby:








Pretty jewelry from The Scarlet Poppy:





And I didn't write down the artist these goods - can anyone help?


I picked one of these up for my mother-in-law at the Charleston Farmer's Market before Christmas, so I was happy to run into her again.  Check out Amanda McLenon:




No comments:

Post a Comment