Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Whiskey Kittens

I've followed Erica's blog for a while now - she has a knack for finding beautiful things and then posting them online or selling them at her vintage Etsy shop.  So I was really excited to see her new adventure:  Whiskey Kittens.  


  
Some of you may know that my husband owns a screenprinting/sports apparel company. He's always experimenting with new products, and when he brought home fully customizable iPhone cases, I knew I had to get in on that action. I had him make me a Chevron-print case and my Facebook friends loved it, so I decided to turn it into a little business venture.





We design fun, quirky, affordable iPhone cases inspired by everything from the latest design trends to vintage books. 
Stay tuned for more products to be added in the near future, including totes, clutches, prints, and stationery.




Between these cases and Instagram, I really think I might have to make the move from Droid to iphone ... happy shopping!







No comments:

Post a Comment