Sunday, January 8, 2012

DIY: Table Number

The fact that I am married - and have been married over 2 years - does little to discourage me from having my own wedding pinterest page.  Maybe women have just been programmed to love all things wedding.  It's probably more all things pretty.  Or all things sparkly.  Can't help it.

One of the things I find myself drawn to are creative ways to number your reception tables.  There are so many ways to make this personal to your life, tie in to your theme or give your guests some insight into your relationship.  And most of these you can do yourself.

Source

Source
Source

Maybe Charleston's obsession with cocktails has influenced me, but I love the use of glass and wine bottles as table markers.  The wine bottles below are pretty and basic.  You could also spray paint them with chalk paint and write the numbers on. 


Source


I love the idea below.  Each table is named after the couple's favorite books.  I have a friend who works for the library and there are SO MANY great literary themed wedding ideas.  Garland hearts made of book pages.  A bouquet made with paper roses.  It goes on and on.

Source
Source
And balloons!  Definitely no longer considered tacky for weddings.  You can do amazing things with balloons for the reception.  Or for engagement photos.  Or Save the Dates.  Maybe a good future post topic ...

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment