Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year!  Well, Happy Belated New Year.  A wonderful amount of time out of town combined with two parties and 1500 people at the Music Farm has left my blog wanting.  So a little New Years resolution may be in order.

1 - Blog often.  I don't want to say daily.  But the amount of events and talent in Charleston and ideas on the internet should equal plenty of material.  I'll do my best to keep you posted of crafty events, vendor news and DIY ideas.  And of course - Lowcountry Artist Market news and updates!

2 - Make something weekly.  Maybe just something little.  Or maybe just start something.  But start creating.  I'm thinking these wine cork trivetes.  



Or this simple door knobs on plywood necklace organizer.  




3 - Incorporate craftiness into entertaining.  I have a whole pinterest page on party planning.  It includes fun things to eat and elaborate, handmade decorating.  This sequin wall would have been spectacular at a New Year's party ... maybe next year!  

DIY Sequin Photobooth
or a fabulous Valentine's Day dinner.  Time to start doing some of the things I'm pinning.

Ruffled 
What are your 2012 plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment