Thursday, December 8, 2011

Proud Mary, Retulled Tutus, Seek Vintage, Jess Ann Jewelry, Bean & Bug

More pics! 


Proud Mary believes in design that solves problems. We create unique, handcrafted patterned goods that are made in a socially and ecologically responsible manner. Our aim is to establish healthy relationships with artisans in developing nations. These relationships offer a beneficial exchange of ideas and resources. Purchasing product along with access to new markets provides economic growth for the artisan and their families. Through our products, we hope to share the stories of the hands by which they are made.





It's never TULLE late to try a tutu!
Get a healthy dose of mayhem with ReTulled Tutus! For women and children, ReTulled's "tousled" tutus come in every size, shape, and color imaginable from metallic to glitter to glow-in-the dark.
All tutus are hand-crafted and can be custom ordered to fulfill any whim, theme, or holiday.


Seek Vintage

A twenty-something with a borderline obsessive love of all things vintage. Loves seeking out treasure among trash. If you're looking for something specific, I might be able to find it for you.


Jess Ann Jewelry

I, Jess Ann Smith, am a jewelry artist and designer.  I create jewelscapes inspired by
nature, color and light.
I am a dreamer. I tread gently on our earth.  I love laughter.  Always a beachcomber.  I crave the outdoors.  Iam always learning.  I love to listen.  I try to be compassionate.  My daughter is my masterpiece.  What else is there...breathe.




I am a stay-at-home mom of two little girls, Bean and Bug, living in Charleston, SC. My grandmother taught me to knit as a little girl and I have always loved the hobby. As my friends started having children, I began knitting baby clothes as gifts. Then I became a mom myself and was able to knit for my own girls. I have often been told that I should sell my knitting, so here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment