Monday, November 14, 2011

The Fresh Stitch

Corinne Citrolo of The Fresh Stitch is personally one of my favorite vendors.  And I know I shouldn't play favorites, but there is ALWAYS something cute of hers that I feel like I need to pick up for my niece/friend's new baby/sibling of friend's new baby/cousin/everyone I know under the age of 10.  

Photo Credit - Kaitlyn Iserman
Sister Sibling Set
The Fresh Stitch came about when one day I woke up and decided to begin sewing! I am a happily married, stay at home mom to a fun and loving five year old girl and I also care for a three year old happy boy. With two children on my hands, where do I find time to sew? School mornings and late nights!! I have always found myself to have an eye for fashion and a love for shopping. So, searching for stylish fabrics couldn’t get better!! Being around two wonderful children all day, sewing and shopping all night, and adding fresh & modern styles to all ages … I couldn’t be happier!!
- Corinne Citrolo

Support Movember Mustache Bodysuit
Peasant Dress
Peasant Dress

The Fresh Stitch has been featured on Army Wives, Charleston Magazine, Charleston City Paper, Charlie Magazine, MADE ...  

In addition to clothing, she also creates bibs, burp cloths, crayon rolls and more.
Bib/Burp Set
Burp Cloth
Crayon Roll
Her products can also be purchased at local shops like Lily (on King Street), Kids on King, and Poe's Studio (Savannah Highway).  You can also order online, become a fan on Facebook, and follow The Fresh Stitch.  And of course, you can pick up some of her amazing items at the Lowcountry Artist Market THIS Sat, November 19th!

No comments:

Post a Comment