Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Anykind

Check out one of our new Lowcountry Artist Market vendors - Jesse MacKenzie's Anykind!


Anykind has several different styles of clutches and cases - all done in fun patterns and colors.  Chevron is everywhere - might be time to get your own!


I personally love the combination of the two items below.  But I have a slight obsession with anything in mustard yellow.



Anykind is the product of years of sewing instead of doing homework and a deep desire to create cute, useful things. Each item is handmade by me, out of the one bedroom apartment I share with my sweet husband in North Charleston, SC. 
- Jesse MacKenzie



As a side note, Jesse also has a really cute blog with all kinds of prettiness.  Be sure to check her out online and at the March 3rd market.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment