Thursday, February 23, 2012

Polyester Stella

You've probably seen Polyester Stella by now.  She's a regular at the Farmer's Market and the Artist Market - and she handled Eye Level Art's Holy City Artist and Fleas.  But if you haven't seen her, then you're in luck.  She'll be selling at the March 3rd market.


I love to create beautiful things. I have been beading, sewing, and making jewelry most of my life. I currently create my pieces in my home studio in historic downtown Charleston, SC, usually with a cat on my desk.
- Stella Maris



If you can't make it to the Market (what a shame!), then you can pick up her goods around town.  

She's carried at:
One Respe Massge Therapy on Spring Street
Poe Studio (Avondale)
Tabula Rasa Hair Salon on Cannon Street
Seeking Indigo on King Street
Jlinsnider on King Street




And last, a penny for good luck!


Check out Stella's Etsy page or come see her on March 3rd at the Farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment