Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jill Lauren Handmade Knits

I am so ready for Fall.  More specifically, Fall weather.  Boots, cider, pumpkin spiced EVERYTHING, and scarves.  Lots and lots of scarves.  You'll have the chance to choose from a variety of scarves, headbands, wraps, and hand warmers from Jill Lauren Handmade Knits at the Lowcountry Artist Market on Nov 19.


Here's a little from Jill about how she began knitting:

I love to knit and I love to shop handmade! I learned to knit 10 years ago when I was in the Peace Corps in Russia. I bought some yarn at the market and the little old lady who lived next door to me taught me to knit. I knit many scarves in Russia and when I returned I took a few classes and have been knitting ever since! I love designing new things, everything in my shop is an original design. I also love to shop for vintage items to include in my knitting, especially buttons.

Check her out on Etsy and Facebook to see more of her amazing work.  She's also offered to do a little guest blogging for us, so stay tuned.  And of course don't miss Jill Lauren Handmade Knits at the Lowcountry Artist Market on Nov 19!


Chunk Knit Neckwarmer
Super Chunky Knit Cowl
Extra Long Chunky Knit
Chunky Knit Neck Warmer/Headband
Ruffle Hand Warmers
Ascot Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment