Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Guest Post from Le Papillon Vert

Evita Smith from Le Papillon Vert was nice enough to cover the Lowcountry Artist Market on her blog.  Check out her amazing accessories:

I am taking a Saturday off from the Farmers Market on November 19th to participate in the next Lowcountry Farmers Market at the Music Farm. You can like their Facebook page and RSVP for the event here. I’m looking forward to being with fellow Etsy artists.


I will have the accessories that I’ve been working on for a while now as well as introducing some new products. I am going keep those under wraps until closer to the show date. Speaking of new pieces, here are a few that I’ve uploaded to Etsy.




More will be showing up during the week as I work on images and descriptions!

Don't miss Le Papillon Vert at the Lowcountry Artist Market on November 19th!


No comments:

Post a Comment