Friday, October 21, 2011

Add Libb Designs

I've never been a girl that had to have 8000 things in her purse at any given time.  Maybe its because I don't have kids yet.  Or because I refuse to apply make up more than once a day ... in any case, it makes a clutch my favorite purse.  And local designed Libby Ganong of Add Libb Designs gives me MANY options.


      Charleston handmade gifts by Add libb Designs exhibit a unique combination of funky fabric, eye-catching leathers and vintage to modern appliques. 

           From conceiving our own signature patterns and design styles, to sourcing materials, and sewing seams, everything is done in house.

        Add Libb Designs offers a truly handmade 

and exclusive product that speaks to a signature perspective on artistic fashion accessories.


I'm not the only one who loves Add Libb though; they were featured in Southern Living Magazine's "Best of the South" section.   Be sure to look for Add Libb Designs at the Lowcountry Artist Market on November 19th at the Music Farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment